Sunday, May 17, 2009

And the Winners Are...

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for participating in my little soiree here at Write on Target in honor of my 100th post (especially those of you who linked me and got extra Brownie Points!). I'd also welcome the new folks who came on board in the last few days. I'm blown away by your kind words and continued support.

I won't delay the anticipation any further. If you are a winner, please e-mail me at dlschubert@verizon.net and give me your home address so I can mail you your goodies.

1)Winner of commenters on the 99 & Counting post is....................dbcooper! $10 Gift Card
2)Winner of commenters on the 100!!! post is....................Shasta! $20 Gift Card
3)Winner in the New Followers category is....................BigMark 243! $10 Gift Card
4) AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS (drum roll please!).........WrittenWyrdd! $20 Gift Card PLUS your choice of either The First Five Pages by Noah Lukeman or Never Have Your Dog Stuffed by Alan Alda AND you get to name either a homicide detective or a nun in my current WIP. (Please e-mail me to let me know which book you'd like and to discuss the character name.)

I'm sorry to all the wonderful folks who didn't win. It makes me genuinely sad. You have my word that if I'd won the lottery in the last several days, you each would have gotten Borders gift cards, but alas, I'm broke as ever. However, the good news is, you can hop on over to QueryTracker.net and help them celebrate their two-year anniversary. You'll have the opportunities to win some seriously great stuff!

Again, my sincere thanks for making this party a huge success. My love and gratitude to all. I'll be back to regular programming in a few days...

Debbie

27 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Congrats to the winners! Debbie, you just rock! What an awesome way to celebrate the wonderful-ness of your blog!

Ken Riches said...

Great contest, Congrats to Mark :o)

Beth said...

Congrats to all the winners, and it was a fun contest!

Sandra Leigh said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Don't be sad, Debra. Even those of us who didn't win prizes still get to follow your blog (we do, don't we?), so we're happy. Great party.

writtenwyrdd said...

Good grief, I actually won something? Consider me shocked (a rare thing)!

Email forthcoming.

Jenni James said...

YAY! This was so much fun! And So awesome! Your blog is wonderful and i'm just glad I got to celebrate your 100th with you! eeeh! Jenni

Rebecca Anne said...

Congrats to the winners!! You lucky....yup, seriously, I'm so happy for you:o)
And congrats to our gracious hostess Debra, your blog is a delight and even if there is no more swag around, you've got us all hooked~ Now, I want to have a party and I don't know if I can wait until my 100th post (I'm in my 60's now) I need an excuse...thinking.....
Rebecca

Julie D said...

Well crap, I'm late as usual. Oh well, congrats to the winners!

Big Mark 243 said...

I am soo excited about winning, but I look forward to sharing with you even more!!

Traci said...

Congrats winners!! Deb...I love your blog, it always cheers me up! ;-)

Kelly Polark said...

Happy 101! :)
Thanks for a great contest, and congrats to the winners!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Michelle, Thanks. I'm really glad you enjoy your time here.;-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Ken, Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the party!

Beth, This is the first time I've gotten to reply to a husband and wife team!!! Yay! How fun!!! (And I will pass along the animal rescue site link.)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Sandra, Your comments are truly kind. I love that you love it here.;-)

WW, Yup, you did it! And here's to the first Jewish-named nun!!!!

Jenni, I can't imagine celebrating without you. Your joy lights up the universe.

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Rebecca, You're in your 60's? Wow. You don't look a day over 59. (I know, I'm hilarious.) You should start planning now for your 100th post shindig. Call the caterer, hire a DJ, order the flowers - there's a lot to do. And, at the rate your blogging, you'll be there in no time!

Julie, Sorry you missed it, honey. I swear we didn't say anything bad about you.;-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Mark, Yay! You're a WINNER!!!!! I'm glad you're here. I have a feeling the party's going to be way more fun from here on out.;-)

Traci, It's truly nice to hear you say that. I had the weekend from hell, and I'm glad to know I can spread cheer in the midst of the muck.;-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Kelly, Thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed the party!

CCD, Thanks for congratulating all the winners. I'm tres impressed by all the commenters who didn't win but were happy for those who did. That is indeed inspiring.;-)

Traci said...

Sorry you had a bad weekend!!! :-( ((hugs)) I sort of did too. You still come through as your usual happy self. ;-)

Angie Ledbetter said...

Yay to the winners, and congrats to you again, Mz. Schube.

Anita said...

Congrats, winners!

If you run a similar contest for the 200th post, I'm all over it.

Have a great day!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Traci, I hope you're feeling better as well. I decided to face it head on in my new post.;-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Angie, Thanks. You're an integral part of my blog life. Thanks for always being here for me.

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Anita, I'll give you a head's up before the big 200!!!

Ray Veen said...

No need to apologize to me, Mrs. Schubert -- I already knew I was a loser.

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Ray, You're not a loser. You just might not win every time.;-)

writtenwyrdd said...

Thank you again, and the package arrived last week.

Like Button