Monday, September 26, 2011

Celebrate Good Times, COME ON!

Today is my dear father's 75th birthday (my niece, Devyn, my dad, and me from last Thanksgiving).













This Wednesday is my wonderful brother-in-law, David's, 50th birthday (David and I in Cabo last October).








Saturday is my beautiful sister, Laurie's wedding (her and her soul mate, Peter). 
 

















I've flown across the country to be with them on these special occasions.
 
So, to all my lovely readers: I'm on vacation in Denver with my family through October 7th. After that, I promise I'll post again like a real blogger. 
 
Until then, here's a great, big SMOOCH for each and every one of you!

(Feel the love, baby, feel the love.)


9 comments:

Laura S. said...

You and your sister look a lot alike. I'm sure you hear that often! (I know I do about me and my sister!)

Have fun during your family festivities, Debra!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Thanks, Laura! And, yes - we do hear that a lot. (It's a great compliment to her, I mean me!!!)

Nancy J. Parra said...

You do look a lot alike. lol. Thanks for posting great pics and I hope you have a fabulous time with your family. Cheers~

Unknown said...

We should get together. Let me know when you have time. Kathleen

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Nancy, Thanks. I have three sisters, and we all look a lot alike. I'll post a pic soon. ;-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Kathleen, I'll call you to schedule something.

koralee said...

Happy Celebrating my sweet friend..you are one busy gal! Hope your Autumn is going well...you have always been such an encourager to me...thank you my friend! xoxoxooox

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Koralee, Taking in the beauty of your blog is one of the greatest gifts I give myself. It's magnificent and ALWAYS puts a smile on my face. *love*

Ms. Kathleen said...

What great family moments! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Have a great day!

http://www.mskathleen.org/2011/10/dangers-of-baby-mineral-oil-and.html

Like Button