Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Miss Snark's First Victim!

If anyone's interested, our beloved Authoress has a wonderful thing happening over at her place. So, hop on over to Miss Snark's First Victim to join in the fun.

There are 50 anonymous entries with the first 250-or-so words to their ms included. Only folks with a finished ms were invited to enter. Genres for these submissions included: YA, Middle Grade, and Women's Fiction. You can comment publicly or anonymously on any or all. Give helpful critiques so we writers may improve our craft. It's fascinating to see what other writers are up to.

Mine is entry #27, which just happens to be my favorite number! (Our band was called, 27 Dreams, and we made sure we got married on the 27th!).

What are you waiting for? Go!

8 comments:

Beth said...

On my way!

Sage Ravenwood said...

I stopped over and left a comment. Would love to read more. You had the younger kids down perfectly. Being the oldest of six, I well know how annoying they can be. (Hugs)Indigo

Pen Pen said...

:) Loved it! I have a thing with numbers too. For me, it's 3 and 11. I look at the clock everyday at 3:11(not on purpose)-it's weird, My dorm room in college was 311, My office at my last job was 311, and my grandmother died on 3/11. ...Kinda freaks me out tho--maybe that's the day I'll die or something. Ah!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Beth, Thanks, honey!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Indigo, You're too kind. Thank you.

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

PenPen, That's crazy - you know what my "time" number is? 11:11. I see it everyday. It's freakish. There's even a wacky new age movement tied in with 11:11 - you can google it. How weird!!!! Thanks for stopping by Miss Snarks. I'm sure the Secret Agent will nail me for sounding like YA...

Angie Ledbetter said...

I stopped by and left a comment.

Don't you think the blog's name is sheer genius? Must get a million hits because of it. Brilliant marketing for future book. :)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Angie, Thanks for stopping by. I think I'm going to get cremated by the SA. And, yes, the blog title is brilliant!

Like Button