Monday, June 27, 2011

Precious New Beginnings

Tonight I'm heading to Denver to meet my new nephew, Nash, and be with his big sister, Devyn and other members of my amazing family. I'll also be seeing great friends, some of whom I haven't seen in many moons. Instead of today being a sad day for me, today is filled with family, love, possibility, and forward movement.



Thanks to all of you who have lifted me up and helped me move through these past fourteen months. Small or big, silent or spoken, I will never stop appreciating your support.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Have a wonderful time! Give the kids a smooch for me. Love ya!

Unknown said...

*Hugs* Yay! A well-deserved break with family is just what the doctor ordered.

Jemi Fraser said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous kids!!! Enjoy every single moment with them :)

Samantha Sotto said...

Have a great time with your family :-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

He's ten times more beautiful in person. My family and I are so very blessed.

Anonymous said...

Super sweet babes. I enjoy baby pics. They tend to be tender.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Adorable kids -- a blessing.

Stephanie Damore said...

Spending time with family always lifts my spirits--especially when there's adorable kids involved. Enjoy <3

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Holding him in my arms made the world seem the way it should seem more often: absolutely perfect.

Les said...

He's a handsome little guy! :-)

Like Button