Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bring on The Funny

Even though my life has been a little rocky lately, laughter - as always - is the best medicine.

Therefore, I'm posting some of my favorite funnies. Hope you laugh at least once while reading them.

(And, no, Brad Pitt and Christina Aguilera aren't funny. Just yummy. And who doesn't like a little yummy with their funny?)

I could have done a whole post with either funny cat pics or Sarah Palin cartoons (she's such an easy target, it's ALMOST unfair.) Instead, I picked one of my favorites from each of these hilarious categories.

IN
OTHER NEWS
I'm in Portland, OR with Awesome Agent and some other brilliant, talented, hilarious women having more fun than is probably legal. I promise to give away at least a couple of the juicy details next week.

Until then, keep it classy, San Diego (and the rest of the world).

14 comments:

MOLLYC said...

Love it! Taking away girls' rights and Brad Pitt, all in one post? You have covered IT ALL. molly

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Molly, So glad you liked it. Laughter is highly underrated. ;-)

Ruthanne Reid said...

*laughing so hard* There must be more shaing of these images, oh yes.

And yes, they are yummy. >:-) Thanks for pointing that out. *grin*

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Ruthanne, Glad you laughed and, yes, there are plenty more where these came from. ;-))

Stacia Kelly said...

Oooh, needed that laugh. Hehe Love the LOL cat!

Can't wait to hear all about the trip too.

Cheri Lasota said...

Great stuff. And yes, Brad is quite yummy in that shot. I used to have such a crush on him in high school. *sigh*...

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Stacia, I know, that cat one is one of my absolute faves! Glad you liked it. ;-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Cheri, Can't wait to meet you tonight!

Kimberly Franklin said...

I'm so with you on laughter being the best medicine. Thanks for the laughs!! :)

Jemi Fraser said...

Laughter is one of the most important ingredients in life. That's one of the reasons I love working with kids - we laugh a LOT in my class :)

Love the cat - may have to borrow that line!

Enjoy the trip and travel safely!

Laura S. said...

That's my favorite Brad Pitt picture!!! And thanks for laughs! I'm glad you're having a great time in Oregon!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Kim, Happy to oblige. ;-)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Jemi, I bet you're an amazing teacher. Thank for choosing such a valuable profession. ;-)

prashant said...

they are yummy. >:-) Thanks for pointing that out. *grin*
Banner Advertising Network India

Like Button