Sunday, October 5, 2008

Great New Music and Movie

GREAT NEW MUSIC ALERT!
Lindsey Buckingham has a new CD out called, "Gift of Screws." It's AWESOME! Please click on the link at the bottom of the page to check it out - I promise you won't be disappointed. We've got tickets to see him live in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned for my Concert Critique. By the way, here's an interesting coincidence: Two of the songs on Lindsey's album have the same names as songs Chuck and I have written: "Wait for You" and "Underground." Ah, the great, big, mysterious musical consciousness...

RELIGULOUS
Chuck and I went to see the new Bill Maher movie, "Religulous" today. Too many LOL moments to count! What could be more fun than watching holier-than-thou religious types squirm when asked seemingly simple questions about their beliefs from a dyed-in-the-wool agnostic? It's almost as much fun as watching Sarah Palin being interviewed by Katie Couric!

Keep those cards and letters coming...

2 comments:

Chuck Schubert said...

Hi All. I am Debbie's lesser half, Chuck (a.k.a. "Nate" in Little Pearls). I am a virgin blogger, so please be gentle.

Can't stress enough how great this album is. BUY IT, You'll like it (plus you'll be stimulating our sad economy).

SarahMarian said...

I thought Religulous was hilarious as well.

Like Button