Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Holiday Treasures

MY HOLIDAY TREASURES
Spending time with my sons, Ethan (with his new recording software) and Adam (with his new Yamaha acoustic/electric guitar) in my basement.

Additional treasures: Supporting my honey in the kitchen (and by "supporting" I mean handing him beers as he cooked a fabulous holiday feast - hey, don't judge me - I baked chocolate chip cookies and a dark chocolate cake) and watching Carleigh Rebecca open her presents.

What were some of YOUR holiday treasures?

Chanukah/Christmas, 2012

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome Christmas for you. :) I'm so glad your boys (men??) got to be there with you!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Thanks, Ruthanne! I hope all is well in your world. xoxo

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
خدمات منزليه متكاملة said...

افضل شركة رش مبيدات
شركة الصفرات تنهيك من مشكلة الحشرات
تمتلك شركة الصفرات المبيد الازمة للقضاء علي كل حشره
شركة الصفرات لرش المبيدات بالرياض

ركن الهدى said...


شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

Like Button