Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not Dead, Just Cruising

Some of you may have wondered if 1) I'd died or, 2) was beamed up by hot, George Clooney-like aliens. No and no. (Though, I could think of worse things than #2.) Instead, I was on vacation with my parents.

Since my writing skills seem to still be floating somewhere on the Caribbean Sea, I'll simply post some pictures.
Native Dancers in St. Kitts

Hope all is well in your worlds!

St. Kitts
St. Kitts

It's true. I have a monkey on my back. St. Kitts


St. Lucia - We Be Jammin'



View from my balcony.
Obligatory Fruity Drink Picture
Antigua

Judy and Fred - Formal Night

Me & my daddy - ;-)
St. Lucia

St. Lucia

Emerald Princess
Antigua Catamaran Ride

Beautiful St. Lucia
Me zip lining in Barbados



10 comments:

Laura S. said...

These are beautiful pictures, Debra! What a wonderful vacation you had with your parents. Good to see you back in the blogosphere, though I bet you're not too glad, haha!

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Laura, It's not bad to be back, although I could probably stay in the Caribbean for the rest of my life. ;-)

Gay Holidays said...

Hi Dude,

Thanks for sharing nice photos here! St. Lucia's exotic beauty truly captures the luxuriant allure of the Caribbean. From the distinctive twin peaks of Les Pitons to the cascading majesty of Diamond falls and the translucent turquoise sea that frames it all.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Love the pics, but oh... it's too close to bedtime for the squirrel monkey.

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Linda, You'd love the squirrel monkey. He'd hold your hand. ;-)

Aidan Donnelley Rowley @ Ivy League Insecurities said...

Gorgeous pics. Thanks for letting us live vicariously!

Unknown said...

oooh great photos! are you heading to Trinidad or Tobago? Trinidad's my home :)

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Luna, We went to Antigua, Barbados, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, and St. Thomas. It was blissful.

Unknown said...

Fantastic photos!! Thanks so much for sharing these.

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Ruthanne, It's so nice to see your beautiful face again. I hope all is well in your world. ;-)

Like Button